August 17 2017, Author: Serge Mikeyev
Making and Correctly Submitting a Photo for Brazil Visa Online
- First, make a Brazil visa photo at visafoto.com.
- Then go to the formulario-mre.serpro.gov.br website.
- Click the Visa button.
- Complete your application form.
- On step 6 "Biometric Data and Scanned Documents" the first section is "Fotografia".
- Click the "Choose file" button.
- Then upload your photo you made at the step 1.
- Do not edit the photo on the Image Adjustment screen, and do not care about the outline there,
it is very approximate and if you have made the photo at visafoto.com,
then it will pass.
- Immediately click the Crop button (see the screenshot). If you do not see the Crop button,
then you need to scroll down to view this button, or use another device with a bigger screen.
- You are done with the photo. You will see the complete photo on the right side of your application form.