- How to take baby passport photo
How to take baby passport photo
Author: Serge Mikeyev
Making baby's passport picture is not easy. It is hard to make your child look straight at the camera and keep still.
And it is hard to make your baby to make a neutral face.
These are instructions of visafoto.com:
- Put a blanket on a firm floor, and then put a white sheet on top of it. A room should have a good lighting.
- Your baby's clothes should be dark enough to make good contrast with the sheet. Put the baby on the blanket.
- Try to grab baby's attention with a toy and keep the toy near the camera. You have to make him/her look
straight to the camera.
- Take many shots until you are lucky enough to have one with your baby's eyes open, clearly visible and looking
at the camera. Both ears should be visible too.
- If the baby starts crying, leave this task until the baby is calm again,
as mouth should be closed on the photo.
- If you think it is better to hold the baby in your hands be sure that there is only the baby on the photo
without you or other objects.
- Once you got your baby's photo, upload it to visafoto.com and you will get a correct passport photo in seconds.