- Making and Submitting Photo for Ireland Passport Online
August 19 2017, Author: Serge Mikeyev
Making and Submitting Photo for Ireland Passport Online
- First, make an Ireland passport photo at visafoto.com.
- Then go to the passportonline.dfa.ie website.
- Select Passport Card or Book and complete the fields.
- In the Provide a Photo section click the Upload Now button under Photo Provider.
- Then upload the photo got at the step 1. You will see something like this:
- Then answer simple questions like "Do you have a neutral expression?" and you are done with the photo.