- How to make and submit photo for a work New Zealand visa
Author: Serge Mikeyev
How to make and submit photo for a work New Zealand visa
- First, make a New Zealand visa photo at visafoto.com.
- Register at RealMe, it is required for applying.
- Then go to the https://www.immigration.govt.nz/new-zealand-visas/apply-for-a-visa
- Choose the "Create New Work Visa Application" option.
- Complete your application form.
- In the Upload Document section click the Upload button next to the Passport Style Photograph of Your Head and Shoulders from the Front.
- Upload your photo you made at the step 1.
- You will see a file name instead of the the image like on the screenshot above
- You are done with the photo.