Bangladesh passport and visa photo requirements
A person who is applying for a new Bangladesh passport or visa must meet the rules of Bangladesh to avoid refusal of your application. Firstly, always make sure that your photos meet official photo requirements for a Bangladesh passport.
Passport photo Bangladesh requirements are listed in the article.
Bangladesh passport photo rules differ from the ones for Bangladesh visas. Remember that now e-forms of passport or visa applications are preferred by the Bangladesh officials.
Remember. If you cannot upload your photo to e-form, just attach it to your printed application form.
Table of contents
- Bangladesh passport photo size and format
- Color and lighting
- Pose and facial expression
- Passport photo clothing requirements
- Getting Bangladesh passport online
- Bangladesh passport photo guidelines
Bangladesh passport photo size and format
Photo size for the online form of the machine readable passport must be 25 mm in width and 30 mm in height. Bangladesh passport picture requirements include not only the size of the image, but also the position of the head in the picture is important. The height of the head from the chin to the top of the hair should be about 21 mm. The distance between the top of the hair and the top of the photo should be 2 mm. The face should cover 60-70% of the image.
For successful submission of the photo, its DPI resolution must be 600. Photo scans will not be accepted because of poor quality.
Remember that different Bangladesh embassies have different requirements to photo size. So do not forget to check what photo size your embassy is expecting from you. Go to their website or contact the embassy staff to get precise information. The photo sizes can be 4x5 cm, 45x55 mm and 35x45 mm.
For e-visa, use 35x45 mm photos. All other requirements are the same.
Bangladesh passport photo background color must be white in all cases.
Color and lighting
Your photo should be in color. Black and white photos are not allowed. Photos with reflections, blurring and visible pixels are not accepted.
Pose and facial expression
In this issue, Bangladesh passport photo rules do not differ from the basic requirements in all countries. Your head should be facing forward. Only neutral facial expressions are allowed. Eyes should be clearly visible.
Passport photo clothing requirements
- Your clothes should contrast with the background. White items cannot be worn.
- Glasses are allowed only when they are necessary. They should not change the appearance or hide the eyes.
- Headwear is permitted only if you cover the head for religious purposes.
Getting Bangladesh passport online
Visafoto permits you to take precise photos of any document all over the world. The service automatically edits the image, improving the quality, changing the background and setting the requested size. The customer receives a digital version of the photo and a printable one.
So let’s look at some examples. First, take a selfie under daylight:
After resizing, you will get a photo for online submission like this one. Or if cannot upload it to your form, just print out 4 photos:
Bangladesh passport photo guidelines
Using speсialized online tools is the fastest method to take an accurate Bangladesh passport or visa photo. To obtain a passport photo, you just need to take a full-face photo against any background in standard lighting. Portrait-style photos are prohibited. Upload your photo to Visafoto.com and get your passport photo soon. It converts your photo so that it meets all the photo requirements for a Bangladesh passport.
- Take an image against a background. Be sure that there are no patterns, colors, or shadows on it. Look directly in the camera. Have a neutral facial expression;
- Make sure the photo fits the clothing requirements mentioned above and there are no shadows on your face;
- Upload your photo to Visafoto.com and get an immediate result. The service will improve the background, install the specified format and size, and improve the quality of the picture. The technical support is ready to answer your questions 24x7.
You can use the same guidance for the Bangladesh visa photo guidelines.
Visafoto gives users 24/7 expert help. If you are not content with the result, we will change the photo for free or refund 100% of the price.