How you can make photos for New Zealand passport at home
Your NZ passport or visa haven't heard about the lockdown and are going to expire? Well, in the internet era that's not a big problem. You can easily submit an application online and arrange new documents without leaving your bedroom.
You can also extend your visa stay if you are in New Zealand right now. Interim visas will be issued to all students, workers and visitors who are unable to come back home because of the COVID-19 pandemic.
But there is one thing you will definitely need: a high-quality passport photograph. And where can you take a passport photo in Auckland, Queenstown, Wellington, Christchurch now, when you should #stayathome? The answer is simple: online.
Let's take a brief look at how you can get professional passport photos online with Visafoto.com.
How can I take photos for a passport or visa with Visafoto.com?
You don't need anything but:
- a smartphone
- a tripod or selfie stick (or roommate who can take a picture of you)
So, this is what you need to do:
- Place the camera at the eye level at a distance of 4-9 feet (1.5-3 meters).
- Shoot in the daylight, with no strong shadows and glares on your face.
- Look directly at the camera with a neutral facial expression. Your face should be uncovered by anything!
- Take several pictures and pick the one you like the most.
- Upload your photo to Visafoto.com and choose the type of documents you need.
- Wait for a second - and your photograph will look like it was made by a pro. Visafoto will adjust the background, crop the image to the needed size and format, fix the contrast and set the size in kilobytes. Everything will be done according to the official requirements.
For a fee of $8 NZD you will get and download your picture in 2 versions:
- A digital one for online applications
- The one for 4x6" prints with 4 individual photos on it (in case if you still need to print it out - but for what?)
What if my photo is not accepted?
That's pretty unlikely, as passport photos made via Visafoto have 99.7% acceptance rate. But if something goes wrong you will get a 100% refund. The 24x7 support team with professional passport photo experts are here to help you.
What type of photos can I make with Visafoto?
Visafoto knows requirements for every single passport, visa, driving license or any other document worldwide, including:
- Photo for New Zealand online visa
- Photo for New Zealand passport
- Photo for New Zealand offline visa
- Photo for US visa
- Photo for Canadian visa
- Photo for Singapore passport
- Photo for Vietnamese visa
- and more
How do I print out digital passport photos?
Most of the applications mentioned above can be submitted online. As for New Zealand visa, only online applications are accepted at the moment. So, there is no need to print anything! #stayathome