Singapore: make passport photos and visa photos online
Do you need to renew your Singapore passport, extend your stay in the country or apply for a foreign visa? In 2020 everything has switched to online - and paperwork is not an exception. You can apply for almost any document via the Internet, without leaving your home. And compliant passport photos can be done online as well.
Surely, that doesn't mean that you can submit any selfie for an official document application. As well as before, passport photos must match strict requirements, such as: even background, right size, correct face position. But you don't need to be a photoshop guru to make your picture meet that requirements (you don't even need a photoshop itself).
Just follow these simple steps and you will get a professional passport photo for just $7 SGD.
Take a passport photo at home with a camera or a smartphone
For this purpose you need neither a professional photo camera nor white background. But there are several rules to make your homemade photo look correctly:
- Your face should be at the distance of 1.5-3 meters from your face. If your hands are not that long (certainly they aren't), ask someone to take a photo, or use a tripod/selfie stick.
- Place the phone camera at your eye level.
- Take a picture in the daylight, when no strong shadows are on your face.
- Keep your facial expression neutral.
- Don't allow anything like glasses or hair to cover your face.
Take several pictures and choose the best one. That's an extra-bonus of self-made passport photos: the ability to pick the one you really like!
Upload your photo to Visafoto.com and it will take care of the rest
Passport photographs made via Visafoto.com have a 99.7% acceptance rate. For the remaining 0.3% there is an option of 100% money refund. If something goes wrong - 24x7 support team is at your service.
Types of photos you can make with Visafoto.com
As mentioned above, Visafoto stores data about requirements for all types of passport photos worldwide, including:
- Singapore online passport photo
- Singapore visa online photo
- Malaysian passport photo
- Malaysian e-visa photo
- Australian passport photo
- Singapore offline passport photo
- Canadian visa photo
- Singapore ID card photo
- Standard 35x45 photo
- and more
How to print out my digital passport photo?
In most cases you don't need a printed version. However, Visafoto will provide you with an image ready to be printed on a 4x6" paper.