Singapore: make passport photos and visa photos online

Do you need to renew your Singapore passport, extend your stay in the country or apply for a foreign visa? In 2020 everything has switched to online - and paperwork is not an exception. You can apply for almost any document via the Internet, without leaving your home. And compliant passport photos can be done online as well.

Surely, that doesn't mean that you can submit any selfie for an official document application. As well as before, passport photos must match strict requirements, such as: even background, right size, correct face position. But you don't need to be a photoshop guru to make your picture meet that requirements (you don't even need a photoshop itself).

Just follow these simple steps and you will get a professional passport photo for just $7 SGD.

Take a passport photo at home with a camera or a smartphone

Taking passport photo on your own

For this purpose you need neither a professional photo camera nor white background. But there are several rules to make your homemade photo look correctly:

Take several pictures and choose the best one. That's an extra-bonus of self-made passport photos: the ability to pick the one you really like!

Upload your photo to Visafoto.com and it will take care of the rest

  • Visafoto.com knows each smallest requirement for each document worldwide. Choose a type of photo you need, and in a couple of seconds you will get a professional photo out of your selfie. Service will adjust the background color, set required photo size and face size, fix your head tilt and image contrast.

    Passport photographs made via Visafoto.com have a 99.7% acceptance rate. For the remaining 0.3% there is an option of 100% money refund. If something goes wrong - 24x7 support team is at your service.

    Types of photos you can make with Visafoto.com

    As mentioned above, Visafoto stores data about requirements for all types of passport photos worldwide, including:

    How to print out my digital passport photo?

    In most cases you don't need a printed version. However, Visafoto will provide you with an image ready to be printed on a 4x6" paper.

    Whenever it's possible to submit an application online, #STAYHOME and stay safe!

  • © 2014-2021 visafoto.com | Get photo | Requirements | Contacts | Photographer's guide | Terms of Service | Other languages | Blog | US passport photo | US visa photo | DV Lottery photo | Passport size photo | Get visa photo online | Passport photo background editor | 35x45 mm photo | 3x4 cm photo | 2x2 inches photo | 4x6 cm photo | US Photo Tool problems | Walgreens passport photo | Costco passport photo | CVS passport photo | Rite Aid passport photo | USPS passport photo | UPS passport photo | Passport photo near me | Passport photo online | Passport size photo | US passport photo requirements | UK passport photo | Canada passport photo | India passport photo | Ireland passport photo | Malaysia passport photo | Singapore passport photo | Singapore 400x514 pixel photo | Australia passport photo | NZ passport photo | China passport photo | Hong Kong passport photo | Pakistan passport/ID/visa photo | Philippines passport photo | Emirates passport photo | Bahrain ID and passport photo | Ghana passport and visa photo | Kenya passport photo | South Africa passport photo | Printing passport photo | Bangladesh passport photo requirements | Baby passport photo | Cheap passport photos | 2x2" photo | Canada visa photo | India visa photo | China visa photo | Emirates visa photo | Australia visa photo | Pakistan visa photo | New Zealand visa photo | Malaysia visa photo | Nigeria visa photo | Kenya visa photo | Philippines visa photo | Germany visa photo | Spain visa photo | France visa photo | Greece visa photo | Italy visa photo | Russia visa photo | Japan visa photo | Thailand visa photo | Singapore visa photo | Saudi Arabia visa photo | Qatar visa photo | South Africa visa photo | Vietnam visa photo | 1.5x1.5 inch photo | 5x7 cm photo | 4x4 cm photo | 4x5 cm photo | Free Green Card Lottery photo checker | USA B1/B2 Visa FAQ | Promocode