Cyprus visa photo
If you are traveling to Cyprus and your visit does not exceed three months, you might need a travel visa.
In case you need to come to Cyprus often (business trips etc.), it is possible to get a multiple-entry visa valid for one year. In exceptional cases, it might be valid for more than a year but no more than five years.
Table of contents
- Documents required for Cyprus visa application
- Cyprus visa photo requirements
- Cyprus visa photo tool
- Cyprus visa photo: matte or glossy?
- What types of Cyprus visas require photos?
In addition to other documents, you must provide the Cyprus embassy with a photo that meets the Cyprus visa application picture requirements. Quality photographs are essential to the success of your Cyprus visa application.
Documents required for Cyprus visa application
Among required documents for obtaining a tourist visa to Cyprus are:
- Completed application form in English with the personal signature of the applicant;
- A color photograph compliant with Cyprus visa application photo requirements;
- Passport and a photocopy of its first page. The passport should be valid for at least 90 days from the end of the trip. The tourist's signature and a blank page for a visa application in the passport are required.
- It is recommended to provide a certificate from the place of work signed by the head and indicating the phone number and address of work, position, and salary.
The list of documents may vary depending on your citizenship and the type of visa.
Cyprus visa photo requirements
Official Cyprus visa application photo requirements are:
- The size of the photo for the Cyprus visa application must be 35x45 mm;
- The applicant's head should occupy 70-80% of the frame and be located in the central part of the image;
- The distance from the crown of the head to the chin must be from 31.5 to 36 mm;
- The distance from the crown to the upper edge of the picture must be 3 mm.
- The Cyprus photo background must be white;
- The photo must be in color;
- The photo should be without corners and ovals;
- The applicant must have a neutral facial expression and look directly into the camera;
- Photographs in headwear are strictly prohibited. Only women of religions that require it are allowed to be photographed in headwear. A hijab should not cover the oval of the face.
- It is allowed to take pictures only with prescription glasses, provided that the lenses are not tinted. The frame should not obscure the eyes.
Here is an example:
Cyprus visa photo tool
What is the most simple and fast way to take a photo for a Cyprus visa application? Online at Visafoto you can get a photo for a visa to Cyprus from a selfie right now in seconds!
Use our Cyprus visa photo editing tool to get the fastest results. Just upload a full-face shot taken under normal light. Like this one:
Visafoto will immediately resize and format it as needed, replace the background with plain white and improve the overall image quality. The resulting image will meet 100% Cyprus visa application picture requirements.
You will have two types of photos. A digital one is suitable for electronic applications and the other one is designed for printing. Here they are:
Cyprus visa photo: matte or glossy?
A photograph for a Cyprus visa must be printed on good quality matte photographic paper by Cyprus visa application photo specifications.
What types of Cyprus visas require photos?
The information in this article applies to photographs for the following types of visas:
- Cyprus tourist visa photo;
- Cyprus transit visa photo;
- Cyprus work visa photo;
- And more.