December 21 2017, Author: Serge Mikeyev
Making and Correctly Submitting a Photo for Cambodia e-Visa Online Application
- First of all, make a Camdodia visa photo at visafoto.com.
- Then go to the evisa.gov.kh website.
- Press the Apply Now button at the end of the page.
- In the Personal Information section press the Chose File button under the Applicant's Photo.
- After uploading your photo the "Crop the image" box comes up.
When you just uploaded your photo:This is how you need to align the borders of the image:
- You need to align the borders of the uploaded image in the "Crop the image" box, so the image ocupies exactly 100% of their edit area, i.e. the borders of their highlighted edit area should coincide with the borders of your photo.
- Press the Save button.
- You will see your photo next to the Choose File Button.
- Complete your application form and press the Next button at the end of the page.
- On the Preview page you will see Application#1 is OK!
- There will be a green tick under your photo.
- Press the Submit button.
- You are done with the photo.
This is how your screen should look after you have proprely uploaded the photo:
The main problem is to properly align the borders of the uploaded photo with the highlighted area in the Crop the image box. Please follow the screenshots and description above.