August 23 2017, Author: Serge Mikeyev
Make and Submit Canada Visa Photo Online
The same instructions apply to Canada temporary residence card photo submission as well.
- First, make a Canada Visa photo at visafoto.com.
- Then go to the www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/ website.
- Register and complete your application form.
- In the "Your Document Checklist" section click the Upload File button next to Digital Photo.
- In the opened "Upload a File" section click the Browse button.
- Then upload your photo you made at the step 1.
- There will be a file name next to the Browse Button.
- Then click the Upload file button on the left.
- You will see "Success uploading file".