2017-2018 guide, Author: Serge Mikeyev
How to Make and Submit Indian PAN Card Photo Online
- First of all, make a India PAN card photo at visafoto.com.
- Then go to the onlineservices.nsdl.com website.
- There are three options to submit your PAN application documents:
- Submit digitally through e-KYC & e-Sign (online). You do not upload your photo as it is retrieved from your Aadhar card.
- Submit scanned images through e-Sign (online). You upload your photo and signature as you do not have an Aadhar card. On December, 19, 2017 the charge for e-sign was ₹5.9.
- Forward applications by mail or in person. You need to print your application form and photos.