- Make and submit photo for Ireland Employment Permit online
Author: Serge Mikeyev
Make and Submit Photo for Employment Permit Online
- First, make a Ireland Employment Permit Application photo at visafoto.com website.
- Then go to the epos.djei.ie website.
- Select your form of employment permit.
- Complete your application form.
- Click the Form Complete button.
- On the next page Your Form Is Now Complete click the Add Attachment button in the section Attach Signiture Page and Other Documents Page.
- In the pop-up window select the Passport Photo of Foreign National (Mandatory) under the Document Type.
- Click the browse button in the Choose Attachment section.
- Then upload your photo made at step 1.
- You will see file name next to the Browse button.
- Click the Attach button at the buttom of the pop-up window
- You will see Passport Photo of Foreign National like on the screenshot.
- Attach other files and click the Submit with Payment button.
- You are done with the photo.