Philippines visa photo
Citizens of most countries need a visa to travel to the Philippines in case the trip exceeds 30 days. To apply for a Philippines visa, you need to submit the necessary documents to one of the diplomatic missions of the Philippines.
Besides, you must submit a photo along with the application form. Photos that do not qualify for a Philippines visa photo size specification may not be accepted.
Table of contents
- Documents required for a Philippines visa application
- Philippines visa photo requirements
- Philippines visa photo dress code
- Philippines photo: matte or glossy?
- Philippines visa photo tool
- Will I get help with my Philippines visa photo?
Therefore, high-quality photographs are essential for the success of your Philippines visa application.
Documents required for a Philippines visa application
A standard package of documents for a Philippines tourist visa is:
- Passport and a copy of its first page;
- Completed and signed application form in English;
- Recent color photo by Philippines visa photo size requirements;
- Air tickets with the exact date for the round trip, including originals and copies;
- Confirmation of the hotel reservation;
- Minors need a copy of the birth certificate. If the child is accompanied by one of the parents, you will need a power of attorney from the other parent, certified by a notary;
- Check of payment of the consular fee.
The package of documents for other visa types may be different.
Philippines visa photo requirements
Philippines visa photo size requirements are the following:
- Photo size for Philippines visa online should be 3.5 x 4.5 cm;
- The photo should have a white background;
- Head height up to the top of the hair should be 34.5mm;
- Distance between the top of the photo and the top of the hair should be 3mm;
- The photo must have been taken no earlier than six months before the visa application;
- The photo should be in color;
- The resolution should be 600 DPI;
- The photo should show the applicant’s entire face.
- The head should be centered.
- A neutral facial expression is required.
- Smiling is unacceptable.
Here is an example of a Philippines visa photo:
Philippines visa photo dress code
The photo should show the applicant in proper clothing.
Only glasses for vision correction are allowed. But lenses should not create glare, and the frame cannot cover any parts of the face. Sunglasses are not allowed.
Hats are prohibited. The headdress is allowed in the photo only for women of the Muslim religion, but it must not cover all or part of the applicant's face.
Philippines photo: matte or glossy?
The photos must be printed on quality photo paper. The exact type of the paper is not specified.
Philippines visa photo tool
What is the safest way to take a photo for a Philippines visa? Since the Philippines visa photo size online has strict rules, it is best to outsource this job to dedicated online tools. With Visafoto you can take a photo for a Philippines visa anywhere in the world!
Take advantage of our Philippines visa photo cropping tool to get the fastest results possible. Just upload a full-face shot taken under regular light. Visafoto will immediately resize the photo to Philippines passport size online and format it as required, substitute the background with a plain white one and increase the overall image quality. The resulting image will match 100% Philippines visa photo size requirements.
First, take a photo of ours under daylight like this one:
You will have two kinds of photos. Digital photography is fitting online applications, while the other is suitable for printing.
Here they are:
Will I get help with my Philippines visa photo?
Of course! Our support team is ready to help you 24/7.